The "money-tree plant" is a resilient improviser / April 2006
I'm trying to be positive today and pull out of yesterday's despair. Rob Brezney (see previous post about the Divine Wow) tells me that one of the most demanding and exhilarating transitions of 2007 is coming and how to get the most out of it (I think the list makes a good life philosophy):
- Be an early adapter, a quick study, and a resilient improviser.
- Hang out in places where things are just beginning.
- Intensify your commitment to the lessons that spontaneity can bring.
- Be a specialist in uprisings and breakthroughs.
- Give your generous attention to influences that are pure, innocent, and buoyant.